If you have an interest in acquiring an education in nursing you should apply for the Nursing Scholarships offered by the Traveling Med Pros. The scholarship is aimed at positively impacting the lives of the student’s across the United States by helping them pay for college. International students can use this opportunity to study nursing in the USA
The Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship was established to provide educational opportunities to members who have an express interest in pursuing an education in nursing. The goal is to positively impact the life of student’s across the United States by helping them pay for college. This scholarship is awarded to ASN or BSN students that may not have the financial means to fulfill their educational goals. This scholarship may give additional consideration to veterans, reserve/national guard members, or military spouses.
Applicants of the Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship must be accepted into an ASN or BSN program in order to receive the scholarship. Must be a student in the U.S. (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa).
Beneficiaries will receive $500 once for the Fall semester and once for the Spring semester each year.
Interested persons should follow the process below while applying for this scholarship.
1. Complete the Why I want to Become A Nurse scholarship application.
2. Please read Top 5 – Items all Nursing Students Need, What nursing instructors wish you knew or did before nursing school starts, and How to Survive Nursing School.
3. Sign up for our Newsletter here!
4. Join our Facebook group at Travelling Med Pros.
5. You MUST complete all of the above steps to be considered for the award.
6. Once you submit the scholarship application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the official rules and terms, including the use of your name and entry on travelingmedpros.com and the Traveling Med Pros social media pages.
For more information, visit SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE
This is a great opportunity to study nursing in the US. Follow the instructions while completing the application to stand a greater chance of becoming a beneficiary.