MasterCard Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) Undergraduate Scholarships For African Students
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST offers academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and relevant university education. The scholarship focuses on mentoring and cultural transition services to ensure student academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further social and economic change for Africa.
Eligibility: MasterCard Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic year:
1. All Applicants must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
2. The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
3. The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
Priority shall be given to;
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
For more on this you can see OFFICIAL WEBSITE