If you wish to get high quality education in Norway then this article is for you. The Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology.
BI Norwegian Business School is committed to the UN Sustainability Goals. In particular, BI aims to support efforts towards achieving gender equality. This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
About B1 Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School (Nynorsk: Handelshyskolen BI) is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff. In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983.
Aim and Benefits for NBS Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarships
- The Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for up to two years, if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
To be eligible for the Finance and Tech Master Scholarships, interested persons must meet the following requirements:
- Be a female candidate with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be admitted into the following eligible courses: MSc in Business with major in Finance, MSc in Business with major in Sustainable Finance, MSc in Business Analytics, MSc in Data Science for Business, MSc in Finance, MSc in Sustainable Finance, MSc in Quantitative Finance.
This opportunity is available for international students who wish to study in Norway. Read the application procedure and always checkout the OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE for details.