The Uppsala University offers the Uppsala University Global Scholarships to first year applicants from outside the EU/EEA who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree Programme offered at the University. The scholarship covers the tuition fee.
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uu.se/en/admissions/master/scholarships/uppsala-university-scholarships/#IPK%20Scholarship