Universityé Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarships
The Université Paris-Saclay promotes access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments. Beneficiaries receive €10,000 per year and a maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Level/Field of Study
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
The scholarship amount is €10,000 per year. It is paid by Université ParisSaclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
Beneficiaries receive these scholarships for 1 or 2 years and this depends on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
Those who are qualified for this scholarship are:
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
Also qualified for this scholarship are;
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form. Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The deadline for application to a Master’s Program (in order to be selected) is 10 May 2023. The deadline for receipt of scholarship applications is 12 May 2023.This is an annual scholarship so if you miss this deadline you can apply early for the next program.
For more information on how to apply for this scholarship see Official Scholarship Website